Touch. It is so vitally important that studies have shown infants who do not receive regular, physical contact waste away and die. Unfortunately, many of us do not touch or get touched enough. Bodywork is one way to bridge this gap. But let’s not forget how important energy work is. In today’s environment, it is crucial to recognize that we are electromagnetic in nature and our physiology extends well beyond our physical bodies. Remember, Tesla said, “If you want to find the secrets of the universe, think in terms of energy, frequency, and vibration.” Our bodies are electrical from our atoms to the energy field surrounding us. We also interact with the energy fields around us including cell phones, wifi,
smart meters, and Bluetooth. Many of our physical problems start from this energetic layer and cannot be resolved until we address it.
What is offered:
- Allergy Corrections
- CranioSacral Bodywork
- Emotional Release 1 hour $110 (may be more depending on oils used)
- Energy Work
- Light & Color Therapy (Spectro-Chrome)
- Light Healing Touch
- Lymphatic Drain
- Infant & Child Massage 1 hour $80; 1/2 hour $45
- Magnets & Polarity Work
- Meridian Balancing
- Naturopathic Bodywork 1 hour $80; 1/2 hour $45
- Raindrop Therapy 1 hour $110 (may be more depending on oils used)
- Reflexology 1/2 hour $35 (can do 60 and 90 minute sessions as well)
- Whole Body Tuning 2 hours $150; 1 hour $80 (may be more depending on oils used)
Length of sessions and fees:
Unless stated otherwise above, the cost for sessions is as follows: 60 minutes costs $69 and 90 minutes costs $99.
I do not understand or know what something is:
For a more detailed description of services offered, please visit our Common Questions section.