Touch. It is so vitally important that studies have shown infants who do not receive regular, physical contact waste away and die. Unfortunately, many of us do not touch or get touched enough. Bodywork is one way to bridge this gap. But let’s not forget how important energy work is. In today’s environment, it is crucial to recognize that we are electromagnetic in nature and our physiology extends well beyond our physical bodies. Remember, Tesla said, “If you want to find the secrets of the universe, think in terms of energy, frequency, and vibration.” Our bodies are electrical from our atoms to the energy field surrounding us. We also interact with the energy fields around us including cell phones, wifi, smart meters, and Bluetooth. Many of our physical problems start from this energetic layer and cannot be resolved until we address it.
What is offered:
- Allergy Corrections
- CranioSacral Bodywork
- Emotional Release 1 hour $110 (may be more depending on oils used)
- Energy Work
- Light & Color Therapy (Spectro-Chrome)
- Light Healing Touch
- Lymphatic Drain
- Herbal Rub Therapy 1 hour $80
- Infant & Child Massage 1/2 hour $35 (can do 60 minute sessions as well)
- Magnets & Polarity Work
- Meridian Balancing
- Naturopathic Bodywork
- Raindrop Therapy 1 hour $110 (may be more depending on oils used)
- Reflexology 1/2 hour $35 (can do 60 and 90 minute sessions as well)
- Whole Body Tuning 2 hours $150; 1 hour $80 (may be more depending on oils used)
Types of Techniques
Although I offer the above services as specific appointments, during all my body and energy work sessions, I will employ a variety of techniques and protocols to achieve the best results for you. These include but aren’t limited to:
- Basic 8 Massage Strokes (though I do NOT do massage)
- Fascia Release
- Deep Pressure Points
- Standing and Walking Assessments
- Positional Release
- Side Lying Work
- Spindle Cells & Golgi Tendon Work
- Core Balancing and Alignment
- Abdominal Work (for digestive help)
Length of sessions and fees:
Unless stated otherwise above, the cost for sessions is as follows: 60 minutes costs $69 and 90 minutes costs $99.
Is Ylona a Massage Therapist?
No. I am not nor do I plan to become trained as a massage therapist. I will refer out all true massage work. However, I do practice naturopathic bodywork. You can read more about what that means here.
I do not understand or know what something is:
For a more detailed description of services offered, please visit our Common Questions section.